Anyway, the following are the bounty I got for this year. Four big chunky books - that I am pretty excited about - two of which I have read thanks to the uni library (and was happily hogging on them of course needed to pay the extra dues). Thus with the free vouchers, I thought it is rightfully I splurge some of the value on these books. The other two- Murakami has always been on my list since early last year but being me, I hold my desire to buy novel because I figured I should be spending on books that I can use for my study instead for leisure reading. While Fukuyama - well, it was the only book at MPH that I thought speaks to me and within my budget (mind you, most books are above RM50) wanted to go for Bob Woodward's Obama: White House thingy - but the only copy available at that time was in hardcover and it is costly! -RM171.
| Books galore, almost. |
Thank you PM for the vouchers, hopefully if this govt still rules after April 2013 - this vouchers is a continued practice and perhaps might wanna increase the value to say....RM500? :) After all, these four books already costs RM210. Books aren't cheap, trees aren't cheap.
Uh, and notice I ended up (as always) buying Nihonjin writers. Omoshiroi ne.
No comments:
Post a Comment